Sunday 1 March 2009

Old work.

I just found a file full of pictures of my old work in the partition of my hard drive. I figured I'd share some with you. See the work that actually got me onto this course, hah.

This is a transcription of Wrath, of the Seven Deadly Sins series by Digital Painter Marta Dahlig. She is amazing, completely amazing and this is only a part of her original image. This was much bigger than it looks there, because somebody spilled oil all over it in between classes, right before my interview for LCAD. I had to hide a lot of it behind the mountboard, but you can still see some splotches of it. I was so amazingly ticked off.

Life Model - Terry.

I'll get back to you with the name of this designer, but this is my transcript of her work. I actually love working with watercolours.

This image was put up on the projector for all of us to do a transcript of, but the photographer was never named to us.

I used to do a lot of portraits and realism, especially as there was only Fine Art at my senior school, no other options. Portraiture is something that I really enjoy doing, and it's a shame that I don't really have enough time to do more of it.

I just thought that I would upload a few examples, and hope that I'll get the chance to do more of it sometime soon.

Kyo - Dir en grey
M.C.Escher - Drawing Hands

Chuck Close's Self Portrait.

Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day fame.


I really wanna get back into all this.

-HJ x

No comments: