Saturday 21 March 2009

Glitter.

Never. Again.

I've never has such a disaster as working with glitter in all my life. We had a crit for what is line last week, and someone suggested glitter, and I was like, great! because I had some and that could look really cool. So I went about it, and it was going well and I had a few things done.

Anyway, I couldn't get the lid off this one pot, and I was like, wrestling with it, and then it popped off and flew everywhere and I think I inhaled half of it. I'm going to be sneezing rainbows for a while, no joke.

Everywhere. I had to fetch the hoover out. I stopped working with it after that.

This is one of the pieces that I managed to successfully do before the Great Glitter Disaster of 2009.

Glue on brown paper becomes...
GLITTER FEST. Now, it looks really pretty but it was completely messy and so not worth me glittering up the insides of my lungs and stuff. But aw. Sparkley.


-HJ x

No comments: