Sunday 22 March 2009

Bubbles

This was an interesting idea, and one that I wasn't entirely sure would work, but there you go. Also, I had to hunt down some bubbles in Leeds, which is a lot harder than I imagined and I ended up having to pay a pound per pot. That's wild! I was not impressed. Either way, I mixed quite a lot of food dye in with the bubbles and hoped for the bed, and this is what happened. I only had three pots of bubbles too so I had to select what colours I would use, and I chose red blue and green. I would have chosen red blue and yellow, all primaries, but I wasn't sure how well the yellow would show up. So instead, we have RBG.




It was a pretty messy process, but it's something that I've wanted to try out for a while, and that was my chance. Some pretty interesting results, and it didn't ruin my carpet at all, which was most excellent!

-HJ x

No comments: