Wednesday 12 November 2008

Stuff that's just awesome.

Alrighty, so this is a collection of awesome stuff that I've found while surfing the web. I love to surf. The font below made of bones was created by Sara Morissey. I think it's so clever how bones in the body have turned on their sides and moved around to represent letterforms. I especially love the sideways skull that forms the D at the end of BLOOD. And the H formed from the ribcage at the end of FLESH.

The image below is actually a real advert for SEGA. I can't believe that it ever went to print, and appeared in real magazines. It's very clever, though dirty, I completely love it. Innuendos in adverts are amazing.

This is just about the best thing I've come across ever in my life. It's a handmade Adobe Photoshop CS4 screen, made up of boxes and paints and paintbrushes to represent the real thing. It must be absolutely huge when seen up close. This was created by an agency called Bates141 Jakarta

Again, I can't find the name of who created this, and it's not very graphic design, but who cares? It's my blog and I'll put what I want on it. This image, to me is just so beautiful. How the dress stills forms the right shape even though it is full of balloons and not full of human. Although, in reality, it must be made of something already rigid for it to make such a shape. I really love how the balloons can be seen through the thin fabric and are blurred and soft looking. Beautiful.

-HJ x

No comments: