Sunday 23 November 2008

Illustrator Brief

We had to further develop the typeface we made for our assigned partner, in my case Carl, in Illustrator. Now, I'm Illustrator self taught, and it was a little bit of a drag sitting through several hours of Illustrator sessions. Though, I did learn a couple of nifty tricks that were pretty interesting, though still. Two hours.

Anyway, this is what the A1 poster looks like. As you can see I've put the typeface into the proper Space Invaders game layout, and I really love how it turned out. The original Space Invaders game was green on black, but I changed it, obviously, to be yellow on black, because that most definately fits in with the whole CMYK restrictions of the brief, no doubt about it.

How nifty is that? I'm pretty chuffed with that, if I do say so myself.

-HJ x

1 comment:

Carl Holderness said...

beautiful! how cool is that! the colours are great, it loooks so professional!
x