Tuesday 9 December 2008

Visual Language week 4

So I'm completely running behind on this, please bear with me.
We did this on week four of Visual Language with Amber, which was a while ago, I know. I'm catching up now.


So yes, A2 sheet of paper divided into 16 sections. Amber called out words to us for us to visually represent, as well as giving us different times for each one, ranging from thirty seconds to ten minutes, I think. Once we'd done one on our own sheet, we'd go to someone else's sheet and do the next word on their's, while someone else did one on mine, and then we'd go back to our own and do another one, so on and so forth. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the words were for each one, but I do know that the Batman related box was to represent George Clooney. I did that one and it's my favourite. I also like the cow that Leigh drew for me.

I didn't have my camera with me during the session, so I didn't get pictures of anyone else's, but trust me when I say there were some good ones out there!

-HJ x

No comments: