Tuesday 12 May 2009

Money Art 2

In the previous post I looked at images made out of money, in this post I am looking at physical objects made out of money.

So this isn't technically a physical object mad out of money, but I found it interesting either way. It's a bus sop advert to advertise security glass. There's quite a lot of money stowed inside it, real money too, just to show how strong the glass is. Really clever. Mean though in the face of those people desperate for money.

This is the first one I've actualy found that's made out of English money. A cute doggy, n'awh. I cannot find the name of who did this anywhere. What is it with people and not naming their sources?

A ovely gun, again I can't find the name of who did it, therefore making me just as bad as everyone else because I haven't put a name down. Damnit.

Money doesn't grow on trees eh? How very ironic.

Now this one I actually have a name for, the only one too. Ray Beldner. It was in response to another designer's work, and I can't remember his name. But yeah, a rug made from dollars.

-HJ x

1 comment:

Bequa said...

hey, i found these images, they are little paper toys so thought they could be suefull in some way!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/warmnfuzzy/458353383/